Final Countdown. 14 Days until Iratus: Lord of the Dead Enters Early Access
We are making the final preparations before Iratus: Lord of the Dead enters early access.
Just in two weeks you will be able to test yourself in the role of an ancient and powerful necromancer, freed from his millennia of imprisonment by a bunch of hapless miners.
What motivates the “good guys” is always simple: to save the world, find love and defeat evil… But what motivates evil?
Find out the answer for yourselves starting July 24th! Add Iratus: Lord of the Dead to your Steam wishlist, follow people streaming the game from all over the world and you too can be a master at leading undead armies and be ready to bring ruin to the realms of pitiful mortals!
In early access:
- Be EVIL: Play as the villain and use dark necromantic powers to crush your heroic enemies.
- Advanced turn-based battle system: Learn your enemies’ weak points, exploit them with physical and magical abilities, and attack their minds to drive them insane.
- Combat and choices with consequences: Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
- Craft your army from the body parts of dead enemies: Select from 16 different types of undead minions like zombies, vampires, mummies, banshees and more with nearly 100 unique talents.
- Choose from four types of necromancer talents that change the way you play, including Alchemy, Magic, Ire and Destruction.
- Intelligent enemy AI and multiple difficulty levels to challenge even experienced RPG strategists.
- Expand and improve your underground lair with necromantic powers.
- Detailed stylized 2D graphics evoking classic dark fantasy atmosphere.
- Standout voice acting from Stephan Weyte, who played Caleb in the celebrated Blood franchise.